For technical assistance for the Lavazza A Modo Mio Jolie Plus model, please contact Lavazza A Modo Mio Customer Service.
|Phone||0800 5999 200|
|Hours||Opening Hours Monday to Thursday from 8:30am to 5:00pm and Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm (excluding public holidays)|
- Only use with compatible capsules.
- Do not insert more than one capsule at a time.
- Lift and remove the cover, then remove the water tank.
- Rinse the tank.
- Fill the water tank up to the MAX level, using only fresh, still drinking water. Refit the tank.
- Place the power cord in the position that best suits your needs.
- Plug the power cord into a power outlet.
- Press the power/brew button to turn on the machine.
- The machine will start the heating cycle. The power/brew button will start flashing a white light.
- The machine is ready when the power/brew button has a solid white light.
- When you first start the machine, place a container under the coffee spout and let 0.5 litres of water run through the appliance without using a capsule in the machine.
Descaling instructions for the Lavazza A Modo Mio Jolie Plus model
The formation of limescale is a normal occurrence when using the machine. Descaling is necessary every 3-4 months of machine use, or when you notice a reduced water flow and/or cold coffee. To descale, use a non-toxic and/or non-harmful type of descaling product for coffee machines, commonly available on the market. Do not drink the descaling solution and liquids that have run through until the cycle is complete. Never use vinegar as a descaling agent.
Some brief instructions for proper descaling
- - Remove and empty the water tank.
- -Fill the tank with a solution of descaling agent and water, as specified on the packaging of the descaling product. Refit the tank.
- - Turn on the machine and place a container under the spout.
- Press the on/brew button and allow 2 cups of water (approx. 150 ml each) to run through.
- Allow the descaling agent to work for 15-20 minutes.
- Turn on the machine by pressing the main switch and the stand-by button and follow the instructions described in steps 4 - 5.
- Repeat the instructions described in step 6 until the water tank is completely empty.
- Remove the tank and rinse it with fresh drinking water. Fill it completely.
- - Press the power/brew button to turn on the machine. Place a suitable container under the spout. Press the on/brew button and allow all the liquid in the tank to flow through.
- Once the water is finished, refill the tank and repeat the instructions described in step 9. The descaling process will be completed at the end of the cycle.
- To save energy, the machine will automatically switch to stand-by mode after 9 minutes of inactivity.
- This status is indicated by the button turning off. The machine can be reactivated by pressing the button again.