For technical assistance for the Electrolux Lavazza A Modo Mio Magia Plus model, please contact Electrolux Customer Service for Lavazza A Modo Mio machines.
|Freephone||0800 5999 200|
|Opening hours||Opening Hours Monday to Thursday from 8:30am to 5:00pm and Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm (excluding public holidays)|
- Use only Lavazza A Modo Mio or compatible capsules.
- Do not insert more than one capsule at a time.
- Place the machine on a flat, stable surface, away from water and heat sources.
- Lift the lever and insert a capsule.
- Select the temperature.
- Programme the desired amount of coffee.
- Hold down the button and release once you have brewed the desired amount of coffee.
Instructions for descaling the Lavazza A Modo Mio Magia Plus model.
When the descaling alarm indicator lights up, it means that the machine needs descaling. We recommend that you always run the descaling process in order to maintain the quality of your machine and coffee. We recommend using EPD4/C/D/E/N/R Electrolux descaling solution (never use vinegar). Remove and empty the water tank. Fill the tank with the descaling solution (carefully follow the instructions on the product packaging).
Some brief instructions for proper descaling
- Fill the water tank up to the maximum level (MAX) with cold tap water.
- After pre-heating: Place a container under the spout.
- To start the descaling mode, press and hold the Espresso and Caffè Lungo buttons for more than 3 seconds.
- To indicate that descaling is in progress, the left and right coffee buttons will flash alternately.
- The descaling process lasts about 20 minutes.
- You can stop descaling by pressing the power button.
- Once descaling is complete, the machine returns to standby mode. The descaling symbol disappears when the machine is restarted. Clean the water tank and fill halfway up with running water; rinse the system by pressing the Espresso button.
- Drip tray position for cups of different sizes.
- Water filter included.