For technical assistance for the Electrolux Lavazza A Modo Mio Favola machines, please contact the Electrolux Customer Service.
|Freephone||0800 5999 200|
|Opening hours||Opening Hours Monday to Thursday from 8:30am to 5:00pm and Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm (excluding public holidays)|
Tips for a correct use of the machine
- Use only Lavazza A Modo Mio capsules.
- Do not insert more than one capsule at a time.
Procedure when starting the machine for the first time
- Place the machine on a flat surface.
- Fill the tank with fresh, still drinking water. (The machine must never be used with an empty tank!)
- Plug the power cord into a power outlet and press the ON button.
- The machine is ready for use when the indicator light of the Espresso brew button stops flashing and the light becomes solid.
- Place a container under the steam/hot water nozzle and turn the knob to the desired steam/hot water position.
- Fill the container halfway up and bring the knob back to its initial position.
- The machine must never be used with an empty tank! If you use it without water for too long, the self-priming may stop.
- To re-prime the circuit, place a container under the steam/hot water nozzle and turn the knob to the desired steam/hot water position.
- When a continuous water jet comes out, turn the knob back to the initial position.
- Adjust the height of the coffee spout to fit different cup sizes by pulling the spout down or pushing it up. The machine is equipped with an energy saving function that automatically switches off the appliance after 30 minutes of inactivity.
- Light (FAVOLA PLUS MODEL ONLY). The machine is equipped with one LED that illuminates the cup support. The light will stay on only while brewing and will turn off a few seconds after coffee has been brewed.