These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: LAVAZZA COFFEE (UK) LTD, The Charter Building, 5th, Vine St, Uxbridge UB8 1JG.
For the avoidance of any doubt, the promotion and the prize draw is run by the Promoter only and not in any way endorsed, sponsored or administered by, or associated with, any other brand, company or organisation.
WHO CAN ENTER?
1. This prize draw is open to all residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, employees or immediate family members of any third party companies associated with the promotion, prize providers or agencies assisting with the promotion operation may not enter any promotion including employees of LAVAZZA COFFEE (UK) LTD. Proof of age may be required.
WHAT DO I NEED TO ENTER?
2. You will need access to the internet. A profile on Instagram. No purchase required.
WHEN DOES THE PROMOTION START AND FINISH?
3. The promotion will run from 00:00am on 10.02.2023 and will close at 11:59pm GMT on 14.02.2023.
The promotion will be available on selected sponsored Lavazza UK social media posts featured on Instagram.
HOW DO I ENTER
4. To enter, users need to like the promoted post, tag a friend and follow LavazzaUK.
5. Entrants must take care when entering their details. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of entry. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
6. There is one prize available to be won and valid entries will be entered into the prize draw to win the following 1 x Lavazza A Modo Mio SMEG coffee machine in red (colour subject to availability) and 2 x boxes of A Modo Mio Qualità Rossa Capsules.
7. No cash or other alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
HOW ARE WINNERS SELECTED?
8. All eligible entries will be entered into the prize draw. The winner will be selected via a randomised computer process within 5 working days of the close date (14.02.23).
HOW ARE WINNERS NOTIFIED?
9. The winner will be notified on the Instagram platform by direct message within 28 days of the closing date.
The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact winners. However, if a winner has not responded to notification within 14 days of the first attempt, or if a selected winner is ineligible, in breach of these rules, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, an alternative winner will be drawn using the same methodology as above. The process will repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the prize. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their connections during this time in case they are a winner. The
Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery.
If for any reason winners are contacted via social channels, they will ONLY be contacted by the @LavazzaUK official account and we will NOT ask for bank details.
HOW ARE PRIZES DESPATCHED?
10. A UK delivery address is required. The prize will be dispatched to winners within 28 days of acknowledgment of the prize notification and any verification process. Prizes will be dispatched by registered post and a signature will be required. Prizes returned undelivered are assumed unwanted an alternative winner will be drawn.
11. The winner may be requested to take part in media activity relating to the competition (if requested). The promoter may request to use the winner’s name and image in connection with such publicity unless the winner notifies the Promoter that it does not want its name and/or image to be used in this way.
12. If required by a regulatory authority, and/or if we consider it lawful, necessary or appropriate to do so, we may elect to make available a list of winner’s surname and/or county to regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this Promotion. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. You may request a copy of the winner’s list by emailing email@example.com.
PROOF OF ID AND VERIFICATION
13. The Promoter may need to verify entries including but not limited to asking for proof of address, age and identity details (which must be provided within 72 hours) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion,or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
LEGAL AND LIABILITY
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by META Group or its associated companies.
15. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
16. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
17. The Promoter has no control over internet and communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the Promotion.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. These terms and conditions and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under the laws of England, Wales and IoM, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales and IoM unless your residential address is in Scotland, when Scottish law applies.