For technical support for Lavazza A Modo Mio Idola model coffee machines, please contact Lavazza A Modo Mio Customer Service and have the malfunctioning coffee machine and proof of purchase to hand.
|Telephone||0800 5999 200|
|Hours||Opening Hours Monday to Thursday from 8:30am to 5:00pm and Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm (excluding public holidays)|
- Use only Lavazza A Modo Mio Capsules.
- Do not load more than one coffee capsule at a time.
- Place the coffee machine on a flat, stable surface, away from water and heat sources.
- Lift the lever and insert a capsule.
- To begin dispensing: press the ESPRESSO button or the ESPRESSO LUNGO or COFFEE LUNGO button.
- The coffee machine will stop dispensing once the pre-programmed coffee dose has been dispensed.
- During dispensing the selected button will show a flashing white light. Dispensing can be interrupted by pressing the dispensing button a second time.
- The coffee machine will stop dispensing automatically once the pre-programmed coffee dose has been dispensed.
Descaling instructions for Lavazza A Modo Mio Idola model coffee machines.
The formation of limescale is a normal consequence of machine use. Descaling is necessary every 2–3 months of machine use, or when you notice reduced water flow and/or cold coffee. To descale, use a non-toxic and/or non-harmful type of descaling product for coffee machines commonly available on the market. Do not drink the descaling solution and liquids that have run through the machine until the cycle is complete. Never use vinegar as a descaling agent.
Some brief instructions for proper descaling
- Remove and empty the water tank.
- Fill the tank with a descaling solution and water as described on the packaging of the descaling product. Replace the tank.
- Turn on the coffee machine and put a container underneath the dispenser.
- Press the on/brew switch and allow 2 cups of water (approx. 150 ml each) to run through.
- Allow the descaling agent to work for 15-20 minutes.
- Turn on the machine by pressing the main switch and the stand-by button and follow the instructions described in steps 4 - 5.
- Repeat the operations described in step 6 until the water tank is completely empty.
- Remove the tank and rinse it with fresh drinking water. Fill it up completely.
- - Press the power/brew button to turn on the machine. Position a suitable container underneath the dispenser. Press the on/brew switch and allow all the liquid in the tank to run through.
- Once the water is gone, refill the tank and repeat the process described in step 9. The descaling process will be completed at the end of the cycle.
- To save energy, the machine will automatically switch to stand-by mode after 9 minutes of inactivity.
- This status is indicated by the button turning off. The machine can be reactivated by pressing the button again.