For technical assistance for the Lavazza A Modo Mio Minù model, please contact Lavazza A Modo Mio Customer Service.
|Freephone||0800 5999 200|
|Hours||Opening Hours Monday to Thursday from 8:30am to 5:00pm and Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm (excluding public holidays)|
- Use only Lavazza A Modo Mio or compatible capsules.
- Do not insert more than one capsule at a time.
- Lift and remove the cover, then remove the water tank.
- Rinse the tank.
- Fill the water tank up to the MAX level, using only fresh, still drinking water. Refit the tank.
- Plug the power cord.
- Press the power/stand-by button to turn on the machine.
- The machine will start the heating cycle. The power/stand-by button will start flashing a green light.
- The machine is ready when the power/stand-by button has a solid green light.
Instructions for descaling the Lavazza A Modo Mio Minù model.
The formation of limescale is a normal occurrence when using the appliance, therefore you will need to descale it regularly. Descaling is recommended every 3-4 months of machine use and/or when there is a noticeable reduction in water flow. To descale, use a non-toxic and/or non-harmful type of descaling product for coffee machines commonly available on the market. Do not drink the descaling solution and liquids that have run through until the cycle is complete; never use vinegar as a descaling agent.
Some brief instructions for proper descaling
- - Remove and empty the water tank.
- -Fill the tank with a solution of descaling agent and water, as specified on the packaging of the descaling product. Refit the tank.
- - Turn on the machine and place a container under the spout.
- Turn the coffee knob to the “brew” position and allow 2 cups of water (approx. 150 ml each) to run through.
- Turn off the machine.
- - Allow the descaling agent to work while the machine is turned off for 15-20 minutes.
- Turn on the machine by pressing the main switch and the stand-by button and follow the instructions described in steps 4 - 5. Switch the machine off by pressing the power/stand-by button for 3 minutes.
- Repeat the instructions described in step 7 until the water tank is completely empty.
- Remove the tank and rinse it with fresh drinking water. Fill it completely.
- Press the power/stand-by button to turn on the machine. Place a suitable container under the spout. Turn the coffee knob to the dispense position and allow all the liquid in the tank to flow through.
- Once the water is finished, refill the tank and repeat the instructions described in step 10. The descaling process will be completed at the end of the cycle.
- To save energy, the machine will automatically switch to stand-by mode after 9 minutes of inactivity.
- This status is indicated by the button turning off. The machine can be reactivated by pressing the button again.